Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Lonely Mouse without Mother


Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe, Sat Shri Akaal to all, I have also face this type of situation in my life when I was just 17 years old, I was studying in my room and one small mouse was came and try to enter my cabinet and suddenly my dog saw him and kill him in moment and I stopped him but she was died, I pick it up and threw out side of my house at night, when I open my cabinet what I saw there were two tiny new born mouse, they were too small like head of our finger, I was shocked and worry about them, My mind start to think so many questions, like who will feed them and what & how will I feed them, because my dog has just killed their mother. I got idea, I immediately open fridge and pick up new insulin syringe and I fill with milk and try to feed them all night, but their mouth were too small I have difficulty to feed them but I continuous and early in morning, I place them on warm cotton cloth in to cabinet and I was sleep but when I woke up in morning both of them also died, At that time I was so cry and ask from Vaheguru so many questions and this thing has made so impact on my future feeling about life, and I realize that life is too short and we can not stop death process, we have nothing in our hands expect from Vaheguru Ji’s name. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?